Photography Books and Review

Ihatemymoney

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am going to order a couple book tomorrow on photography.
I am trying to learn about light and using flash or strobe photography for Product photography.
Looking for helpful books on overall photography and lighting.

It also would be nice if we could compare notes by referring to certain books. Example is I am working on a technic called
Cross polarization page 62 to 65 in the book light science and magic.
Being able to share and compare what we have tried and trying to take our photography to the next level..

Has anyone read these books and are they worth the price.
Off-Camera Flash Techniques for Digital Photographers [Paperback] [2011] Neil van Niekerk
Lighting for Product Photography: The Digital Photographer's Step-By-Step Guide to Sculpting with Light by Allison Earnest
(Dec 12, 2012)
I am thinking of buying this book but the price of the book is steep 100.00 Plus
That should be nothing for some one who hates their money.

Micro Review
Light Science and Magic . Thumbs up :mrgreen:
Light Science and Magic: An Introduction to Photographic Lighting: Fil Hunter, Steven Biver, Paul Fuqua: 9780240812250: Amazon.com: Books
This is one book I think everyone should own . I wished I had read this book before I hired out contractor to install the lights in the shop at work.

Book on order
Speedliter's Handbook: Learning to Craft Light with Canon Speedlites: Syl Arena: 9780321711052: Amazon.com: Books
I have heard to much good about this book not to have it.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back