photography by Brian Storey

o ok sorry! the car forums dont like me doing that they want pics of stuff then the link. let me fix it.

i use his pics on a area of my site called "Model Monday" you can see in the post he has full photo credits so im pushing him traffic for free in exchange for his photos. everyone loves free advertising! lol

so you have his permission? Giving credit is all nice but pehaps he'd want some form of payment? What will you do when people use your work without first contacting and requesting?

lol i know him and talk to him all the time. he is aware of me using the pics. and frankly if someone wants to take my pics without me knowing but keeps my water mark in it id love that. advertising cost money. if it was used directly for profit as in an ad or print that be diff story. can we stay on topic and talk about the pics please

i use his pics on a area of my site called "Model Monday" you can see in the post he has full photo credits so im pushing him traffic for free in exchange for his photos. everyone loves free advertising! lol

It looks more like you're giving YOURSELF free advertising in exchange for his photos. You didn't even post a link to his website, you posted a link to yours with his photos in it. What a shame. I've emailed him regarding this just in case he has a problem with his photos being used without his consent.

lmao do you not see me plug his site 3 diff times??? haha you guys are funny. he will prolly give you a piece of his mind for writing a stupid email about something he is very aware of.

hughguesswho that may be a issue only you are having. everything is loading fine at the moment. they are very large pics. slow connections and cell phones may struggle loading them.

I cant say anything as to how much Brian Storey does or does not know about his pictures being used here, but i did notice that on the model monday page it has links for Brians web site, flickr page, and facebook page and clearly gives credit to brian storey right at the top of the page. not to mention his name still on every picture. That would be an awful lot of effort for something they didnt have worked out in some way with Brian. I could be wrong though, its just how im seeing it.

Made you look.

And just what exactly are we suppose "to think"? Are you wanting critique on your Wordpress website, or someone else pictures that fill your Wordpress website, or...? Help me out here.

Most reactions

Back