photography by Brian Storey

pixmedic thank you for using whats that word? logic i think its called. and more than anything else its a photo forum so i posted photos for you guys to check out, learn from, agree disagree with choice in editing and in general enjoy some photography that i think is VERY good.

pixmedic thank you for using whats that word? logic i think its called. and more than anything else its a photo forum so i posted photos for you guys to check out, learn from, agree disagree with choice in editing and in general enjoy some photography that i think is VERY good.

No you didn't. You posted them to get YOUR website "free traffic" as you put it. Otherwise, you would have linked the photographer's website instead.

lmao do you not see me plug his site 3 diff times??? haha you guys are funny. he will prolly give you a piece of his mind for writing a stupid email about something he is very aware of.

If he is aware of it, then no big deal. I don't see why he would 'give me a piece of his mind'. I'm sure he'll appreciate someone letting him know on the chance that you'd don't have permission.

Let me see if I can figure out your "logic"... you joined a photography forum, full of photographers, discussing photography, so that you could post links to YOUR website, full of nothing else but someone elses pictures, a few adds and Facebook feeds. And then you ask us to tell you what we think. Am I close? Ok, here you go... I think you are simply trying to gain traffic to your Wordpress website.

Last edited:
i never said i wasnt doing that lol. yet none of you really want to look at these beatifull woman in the pics. you seem to just want to start a argument. so you must be A, female or B, playing for the other team. hell i dont care either way i just never seen so many comments that are unrelated to the topic of this post. i was unaware thephotoforum was a panel of judges. i thought it was a community of people that enjoy looking at pics and talking about them. silly me. but ok lets go back to arguing more and ignore the pics.

mjhoward all you did was waste some of your clearly large amount of free time writing an email to a man who is more busy than you who now will need to waste his time opening an email from you.

Thanks for editing your OP with the links.

i never said i wasnt doing that lol. yet none of you really want to look at these beatifull woman in the pics. you seem to just want to start a argument. so you must be A, female or B, playing for the other team. hell i dont care either way i just never seen so many comments that are unrelated to the topic of this post. i was unaware thephotoforum was a panel of judges. i thought it was a community of people that enjoy looking at pics and talking about them. silly me. but ok lets go back to arguing more and ignore the pics.
We photographers are a strange lot. (some) TPF members only look at photos to disect them, agree to disagree with the previous post, insist that the problem with the photo would be solved if you didn't shoot Canon, get insulted from the Canon shooter by being refered to as a douche bag, retort to the Canon shooter "that's what yo moma said last night", the wagons circle, a game of circle jerk ensues, thread gets locked. Move on to next hot topic.

Enjoy your time here. :biggrin:

You guys are funny.

People get more press from negativity and claims of "pushing" something about their site.
In the end, does it really effect you?

I enjoyed the photos, thanks for sharing a name I haven't seen before... I like the work, it gives me motivation to shoot.. Which is what I needed.
I don't care if you get $0.05 from me visiting your site... you're welcome. Now I'll move on to the next thread. :lol:

The photos I saw are better than most pinups, poses are inventive and refreshing, but pinups nonetheless.

I like this Brian fellow.. He has reached my opinion of photographer end game. I thought it was every young mans goal to take pictures of many quite attractive half naked women and hang out with the models. That's what I call livin' the dream :p

Most reactions

Back