Photography can be fun!

Great shots. Glad that photography can be fun, it should be, otherwise what's the point. Even in the worst conditions when it really sucks to be standing in the cold or pouring rain and nothing seems to be going right, if I wasn't enjoying it, having some fun doing it I wouldn't be standing there. Once a person loses that "fun" feeling it can be difficult to get it back. Buying a new lens, getting away from dealing with people and just shooting, that's when it all comes back. It's why I started using my old manual 400 2.8 to shoot football practices, brings me back to where I started and ties me back the challenges of focusing again, I made it fun for me.

Great shots. Glad that photography can be fun, it should be, otherwise what's the point. Even in the worst conditions when it really sucks to be standing in the cold or pouring rain and nothing seems to be going right, if I wasn't enjoying it, having some fun doing it I wouldn't be standing there. Once a person loses that "fun" feeling it can be difficult to get it back. Buying a new lens, getting away from dealing with people and just shooting, that's when it all comes back. It's why I started using my old manual 400 2.8 to shoot football practices, brings me back to where I started and ties me back the challenges of focusing again, I made it fun for me.
Thanks Scott, and yeah... you have to do what keeps the spark alive.

Most reactions

Back