Photography courses online

Storky1980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just wondering if anybody has any experience with these. I have been thinking about an educational course to help me improve my understanding of photography and feel getting assignments and submitting assessments may be a good and motivational way to do it. I would go to a college for evening classes but due to my work never keeping me in one place for more than 5 weeks at a time, well that idea is out.
Only other way i can see is online but after looking at a few and realising the cost.... Well, it is a lot of money to just throw money at without any knowledge about how good these are and how reputable they may be.

If anybody has tried any of these (with or without success) i would love to hear anything you could let me know about it.

Thanks

I suppose it would depend on who is running the course, and how they are written. Like home study courses, some were good, some were bad. I guess you can say that about teachers, too.

If self-motivation is an issue, it might be an idea. But there's nothing stopping you doing your own research, getting out your own books etc.

Most reactions

Back