What's new

Photography exercise

droopdog

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 20, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Last edited:
The photos aren't showing up for me...
 
If I right click on the empty box and 'copy the image location' and then paste that location in that address bar of the browser, I can see them.
My guess is that you aren't using the proper hot-link codes from Flickr
 
hey I like the photos these are really good!
 
I fixed the pictures ( I copied the wrong url from flickr, my bad :) )
 
I'd say you did a good job. :)
You have a good eye.
 
Very good photos, droopdog. I can see immediately that you know how to shoot. (One of the highest compliments I give.)
 
This is an extremely good exercise. Trains your eye for seeing different perspectives. Keep at it. You did well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very good, especially the B&W shots.
 
Nicely done ... except the Argosy. It's like you just turned and fired. Next time just your creative juices flowing like on the other images. Get low, get high ... get inside ... get close and just shoot a piece ... hell, get under.
 
Thanks all for the great feedback.. Still a lot to learn :)

Very good photos, droopdog. I can see immediately that you know how to shoot. (One of the highest compliments I give.)
Very nice compliment, thanks!

Nicely done ... except the Argosy. It's like you just turned and fired. Next time just your creative juices flowing like on the other images. Get low, get high ... get inside ... get close and just shoot a piece ... hell, get under.

I really like this feedback because i find it very hard to evaluate the quality of my own pictures
 
Good photography, I can learn from you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom