Photography Guilty Pleasures

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, get it out of your systems early ;) but not "those" guilty pleasures lol

We all have them, something we shoot over and over and over again, sometimes it's a "common" critter, sometimes it's a cliche, sometimes something a little odd, sometimes something VERY odd, but whatever it is we have WAY too many shots of it and will continue to add to the collection.

So lets see them, what's your guilty pleasure? Feel free to post them at will and often!! Let them freeeeee!!

I have a few but I'll start with water drops, they are one of my happy places, I get lost behind the lens when I shoot them, very zen :) If water is dripping I have to shoot it, the other day it was the rain barrel.

IMG_0062-1 by Judi Smelko, on Flickr

Fun!!!
6757960075_477f53a9a1_z.jpg

Nice Mish! I have yet to capture the cap like that!

I cheated!! I have The Time Machine...hehe For a non-techie person it was still difficult. =)
6825889483_6e969a3896_z.jpg

Love your colours :)

Ah, I always just wing it and let serendipity take its course lol

Really now? Don't worry, I'm not at work or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Greta, my cat.
She's just always around to be able to shoot and adore.

Even if she does always skip the litter box and $h1t on the floor - I do love her.

$DSC_3341.jpg

I try to stay innocent, so this is a difficult task. Ahh, now I recall...

Walking the alleys of Montmarte, I was seeking a quiet cafe to download the morning's shoot over a Chateauneuf du Pape. I saw her in a window, watching as I stopped. Her lips parted slightly as my long lens protruded towards her. Getting the shot, we shared a smile and she motioned toward her entrance down below. I rang, the lock clicked away it's confines, and my guilty pleasure began...
girl-windo-glocopy_zps4a60da09.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awesome shots everyone! Be sure to post more next time you indulge in your guilty pleasure ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back