Photography horror stories...

hahaha... only if you believe the facebook "PRO's"! lol!

Which seem to be multiplying around this site like Gremlins being fed after midnight.

I totally agree but on the flipside...when I glance in the "pro" section, I'm sadly disappointed at some of the stuff I see.

Not just the images.. but the questions being asked! It is like Photography 101 all over again. At least with the old way, THOSE "Pro's" stayed pretty much in the beginner's section... now they are all over the place! Progress, right? LOL!

Got few funny ones:
I'm on vacation years ago with my D50. Didn't realize that iso was switch to 1600. I think 1600asa film is cleaner then good ol' D50... Luckily, nothing that I shot was important (yacht boat at night, etc etc).

Started working for a new studio, show up at the church to start working with the Groom, introduce my self etc etc... When the Limo arrived and bride came out of it, first thing I hear from her: "That A$$hole, your partner, I can't F... stand him. Jonathan said you were good, keep him (point to the guy I was working for) the F.... away from me". I've been working for that studio ever since :)

Which seem to be multiplying around this site like Gremlins being fed after midnight.

I totally agree but on the flipside...when I glance in the "pro" section, I'm sadly disappointed at some of the stuff I see.

Not just the images.. but the questions being asked! It is like Photography 101 all over again. At least with the old way, THOSE "Pro's" stayed pretty much in the beginner's section... now they are all over the place! Progress, right? LOL!

now that I can agree with. There is no need to start a thread asking "how do I turn my camera on", just read the manual.

Most reactions

Back