Photographying WHITE Objects???

(pan to uplander....He looks embarassed)....he shakes his head in disgust and walks away thinking "this forum hit a new low"

i try to give hugs, but when people try to be smart with me, it really irks me... i mean, its been 2 weeks since i got an infraction from the mods... so I must be getting better...

"sorry, i decided this was a better forum to post it in. " How is this getting smart with you? He didn't say 'sorry, chrisburke, I decided this was a better forum to post it in'. In fact, I don't even really think that he was trying to be smart with anybody. Please, just let it go there was no need to say it the way you did even if he was making that comment towards you. A simple "please keep this conversation in the beginner thread." then if you went and answered his question in the beginners thread probably would have sufficed.

Timmyp, I'm sorry for the attitude of the forum. Sometimes we get a little carried away with our camera talk, but a lot of the times we are a friendly folk. If you have any questions, PM me, and I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my abilty or direct you to a place that would.

Great answer Jerry.... thanks for blithering yet more of your hot air in the forum...

That was not hot air... I was being very serious. Without having even the basics of photography down, I don't care what you have for equipment... anything and everything you do (well 99.9% of the time... there is some measure of luck)... the pics will (I really want to use the word "suck", but instead will say...) not come out to your satisfaction.

One cannot learn to run before walking... and this, whether you agree with me, or not, is a fact.

Photographing WHITE OBJECTS... uhhmm.. wow, yeah, thats REAL advanced.

(BTW, you're welcome)

Fellow photogs! Please drop it! If you don't have an answer to his question, just move to the next post. This is an outlet for many to escape daily stresses and improve their skills...not get into a petty keyboard fighting match.

Semper Fi,
Majdi

Most reactions

New Topics

Back