What's new

Photos and music - Dreams of the Ocean

mphoto93

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Portugal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I've uploaded recently a video with some of my photos and with an original music by me.

I'm posting this to ask for opinions about the photos obviously, and about the junction of photo/music.

I'm just a beginner in photography (and music) so if you have any sugestion or comment I will be very grateful :)



Thanks,
Miguel
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice set of images.
Like image 2 and the last one the best.
Images like the water splash lack somthing interesting and for me came out quite boring.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom