Photos by the River

stittly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Ok, well I took these photos like 2 weeks ago and I haven't posted them yet because it would've given away which photo was mine in the December Photo Challenge. So here are the shots starting with my contribution to the Photo Challenge. C & C are welcome.

2155398792_96f1dd6a80_b.jpg

2155426216_e37cb0fb6e_b.jpg

2155433606_e95537385d_b.jpg

2154701629_0be832179d_b.jpg

2155548868_8bf3a0ecdd.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Love #1, great colours :thumbup:

As for the rest, well I have to admit I'm more into my German cars! :mrgreen:

Love #1, great colours :thumbup:

As for the rest, well I have to admit I'm more into my German cars! :mrgreen:

Thanks, George! I'm into all sorts of cars, but lately I've been drooling over one of your "German" cars (although maybe not your favorite because it isn't a BMW) - The Audi A5. Ooooh, I'd love to have one with the turbo-diesel V6. Too bad we don't get the option for that V6 TDI in the U.S.

I like #2..it's just that I think it needs a crop.

4 and 5 are good.. nice set of colors..
like said earlier... i think all the pics need some crop

4 and 5 are good.. nice set of colors..
like said earlier... i think all the pics need some crop

Yes, I think at least #1 & #3 could use some cropping to get rid of some of the grass. Thanks!

good shots, love the legend but #4 almost looks too processed, the sky shouldn't be that dark if the foreground is lit up... looks unnaturally but if thats what you were going for thats fine

Wow really like number 2 reminds me of something out of a mob or a scorsese movie. i think cropping is fine though.

good shots, love the legend but #4 almost looks too processed, the sky shouldn't be that dark if the foreground is lit up... looks unnaturally but if thats what you were going for thats fine

I should have mentioned it earlier, but the shots of my Legend are HDR and I wanted to give them that "processed" feel.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back