What's new

Photos from a show this evening!

Emma-Lee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
34
Reaction score
3
Location
Toronto
Being a musician I have loads of friends in the industry. I've done lots of portrait type work for musicians but only dabbled in live music shots. I think there is definitely a real art to taking live shots and I am by no means a master of this haha.

But I took my camera and mini tripod out with me this eve and got some cool pics of my friend Mischa Kaye. She's sort of a one woman show, sets up a lap top for beats/bass and then plays keys and sings over it and has a back-up singer. Kind of Sarah Slean meets Imogen Heap if you're familiar with them.

Her music site is http://www.mischakaye.com check it out!

My faves from the night:

mischa1.jpg


mischa2.jpg


mischa3.jpg


mischa4.jpg


mischa5.jpg


mischa6.jpg


mischa7.jpg
 
Love the third picture it looks as though she is sending out her voice great stuff Emma-Lee
 
Very cool shots Emma-lee. Ya made good use of the lighting. NIce stuff.
 
Second and third are my fav's. I might be doing some concert shots tonight so this was good inspiration :)
How did u do the third one? Is it just post proccesing?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom