Photos from beginer with cameraphone

Wow those are lush!! I LOVE fish so that helps but the colors are really true looking and the detail is awesome!!
Obviously you have spent some time on these doing the panarama etc but they are lovely!

im impressed as well with the first one. how about going lower? it seems like you just stood there and took the pic. 6th one of ur second post is great as well. i cant believe its pretty detailed.

id like to see you use a real camera.

LaFoto - tripod? No... the phone have good shutter speed with light.
I'm combining it like this, to create the first photo

3041706918_2981100831_o.jpg

I'm newbie at Photoshop, too! But love playing with colors... take about 5mins to create from this to first photo :sexywink:

mitko007 - mersi bace :)

Big deal. Get back to me when you can make a phone call from a D80.

Just kidding, of course. Those are fabulous images, whatever the source.

Jon

Those are really amazing.. The last post makes it obvious that there was MUCH pp done, or you went back, and the car pictures make me glad that Citroen never came to America... LOL...

Your colors are amazing in the first picture... Something about those old benches just makes pictures interesting.

I loved living in Germany. I wish I was into photography when I lived there for two years.. I saw some beautiful sights in Germany.

Last edited:
Similar with me, I wasn't gunna mock just point out the flaws of using a cam phone, the only flaw I can see is I'm jealous :p

:thumbdown:

Excellent work Gamer. Some I'm not too keen with, but still, nice work over all.

Like most others said, i was ready to come in here seeing something mediocare, but im amazed.. you also have some skill in ps..

I think everyone else will agree with me, when i say you NEED to buy a nice camera :)

i actually like the effect you got from stitching those together haha. as others have said, good work. i can't get that good of pictures from my d300 sometimes

Please explain your process to do this, these pics are better than some of the DSLR pics ive seen here.

Yup, these are indeed great work. Stitching that many shots together to get one photo in the end has got to be time consuming. I don't know if you're more talented with photoshop or with the camera!

Good stuff, man.

Nice work! Some really talented stuff... hmm cant believe you can pull that from a phone! Going to have to have a talk with my D80, the slacker! haha

Good freakin' god.

I'd print and frame a lot of those.

Everyone on this forum who is in the "it's not the equipment, it's the photographer" camp should be bookmarking this thread.

NICE

FREAKIN'

PICTURES.

Awesome..... THATS WHY I'D RATHER BE ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN HAWAII. We don't have landscapes like that. Very nice pictures!

I am truly amazed. These photos are alot better than some I've seen with DSLR's. I can only imagine what you'd be capable of with one!

Most reactions

Back