Photos from Germany for C&C.

Any suggestions? (Other than going back to re-take the shot. It's going to be a loooong time (if ever) before i get back there).

Well, if you believe it or not: I live in Germany, I am German ... and I've NEVER been to Frankfurt in my life...! So it may still be a looooong time (if ever) before I myself get there, heehee :lol: .

Anyhow... as to suggestions ... hmmmm *thinking hard* ... maybe you could have tried to ONLY get the fronts of those houses, and as little of the grey, bland sky at all, leaving the steeple outside your frame?

(The sky was like this all day today here, too, so I couldn't be bothered to even just TOUCH my camera).

Hi. I'm too noob to critique your photos but I like them. Maybe you could crop #1 so that the statue is not right in the center; since the woman is looking right, maybe you could give the pic some more space on that side.

What was your focal lenght in #2? 18mm? what lens did you use here?

BTW, I agree that you should not have cropped this photo; it looks great uncropped.

IMO, you're never too much of a NOOB to critique my photos, especially when you say that you like them. So thanks for that.

I was using my kit lens 18-55mm. Set at f5 (more than likely too open for good DOF) and ISO 100. Shutter speed was 1/125th. The more I look at it, It just needs straightening, and would've been good as it was. I agree. thanks again.

Is this shot better?

Germany-FrankfurtCourtyard.jpg

Any suggestions? (Other than going back to re-take the shot. It's going to be a loooong time (if ever) before i get back there).

Well, if you believe it or not: I live in Germany, I am German ... and I've NEVER been to Frankfurt in my life...! So it may still be a looooong time (if ever) before I myself get there, heehee :lol: .

Anyhow... as to suggestions ... hmmmm *thinking hard* ... maybe you could have tried to ONLY get the fronts of those houses, and as little of the grey, bland sky at all, leaving the steeple outside your frame?

(The sky was like this all day today here, too, so I couldn't be bothered to even just TOUCH my camera).
What do you think of the new version I did? I felt it needs the steeple to give it a bit of depth.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back