Photos of my on my motorcycle

Diddy2theJJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, I just bought a GoPro hero camera. I mounted the camera on my motorcycle and got some shots of me while I was riding. 1 & 2 are the best two of those shots, and 3 was with my 7D for fun. Would love some C&C!

Sun_Visor.jpeg

Sun_Visor-2.jpeg

9675-3.jpg

The gopro is designed to mount on your motorcycle. Cool pics.

Are you The Stig?

LOL...had to look that one up. Perhaps :)

@dcketcham - Like rainking said, the GoPro is designed to be mounted on a motorcycle, car, watercraft etc.......anything you can think of really. It's a really cool camera that I've been having lots of fun with lately.

Not to critique your photos, they are creative enough I guess, but for me there is enough to think about when riding that I wouldn't add fiddling with a camera to the tasks at hand.

@ Patrice - LOL...I totally agree. However, with the GoPro, you just set it and forget it. You can tell it to take video or tell it to intermittently take photos. So it automatically takes the photos for you while you are riding.

@ N E Williams - Thanks. It's interesting that you say that though because the glare of the sun is exactly what I like about #1.

@ Patrice - LOL...I totally agree. However, with the GoPro, you just set it and forget it. You can tell it to take video or tell it to intermittently take photos. So it automatically takes the photos for you while you are riding.

@ N E Williams - Thanks. It's interesting that you say that though because the glare of the sun is exactly what I like about #1.

Ah, that's fair enough. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, if you like it then that's all that matters :)

the angles are cool n different. the quality is lacking but thats the go pro.

Nice shots!
I like ALL of them

I have thought of doing this myself many times on my RR.

what year cbr? 04 05?

The first 600RR, 2003!

Black Betty!

i had an 03 as well

Most reactions

Back