Photos taken with a phone

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
If I am not mistaken, we don't have that theme thread yet. So here we go.

Here's mine to start with. I took it this afternoon while waiting for the ferry to cross the river.

afb011.jpg

Last edited:
oh wait i have a pict...oh wait nevermind :p

Nice new theme, and none we have so far. Only the one of Photos taken with a Point and Shoot, but not Photos taken with a Phone! Good idea, Jeroen.

I've only ever once in my life taken photos with my phone, which was when on 7 June we were in Hamburg and had a wonderful evening out there, and I ran out of batteries in my camera (and hadn't brought the spare ones :roll: ). So I warmed them up in my trouser pocket and used the phone for some scenes in between. That's how I get to be having contributions to this new theme ;). Once in a while I was back to having enough power in the camera again for two more photos, then the battery pack went back into my trouser pocket, I was back to using the phone, then 2 more photos with the camera and so on, until NOTHING made the camera work any longer that night ;).

OK, here we go. Scenes from Hamburg in June, taken with my mobile phone:

126handy600x450.jpg

135handy600x450.jpg

148handy600x450.jpg

156handy600x450.jpg

I dunno, I somehow like the primitivity of phone photography. Just like in Polaroid photos...

Here are some park shots I took before doing my runs.

Afb024.jpg

afb025.jpg

Afb027.jpg

Whoa! Love those last two especially, Corinna!

Good idea for a theme, Jeroen. And I love the look of the clouds in the first pic you posted.

Here are my contributions:

Recent snowfall
phonesnowhj2.jpg

Old City Hall (Toronto) in the summer
img00040prgd4.jpg

Great photos! My previous cell phone had a 0.3mp camera (!) but gave really cool grainy, low quality pics. One of my kid sis-in-law, and two scenes of Holland landscape.

n661280175_49386_7486.jpg

SP_A0227.jpg

SP_A0230.jpg

p1.jpg

Honu, Hawaiian green sea turtles basking on the Punaluu Black Sand Beach, Kau, big island, Hawai'i

p2.jpg

Kau coastline, Hawai'i

p3.jpg

Queen Liliuokalani Gardens, Hilo, Hawai'i

p4.jpg

Volcanic eruption, Halemaʻumaʻu crater on the Kilauea summit caldera, Volcanos National Park, Hawai'i

3202721103_6133bfed1a_o.jpg

This dog was standing by the pumpkins at the Saturday Farmers' Market in Portland, Oregon, calmly allowing every passing person with a cell phone camera to take his picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back