Photos taken with a phone

_IMG_8439_2017_0826 coast day_LR reduced.JPG

Somewhat jokingly I call this photo "Drunken New England Patriots Fan Celebrates Touchdown." This shot was made in 2017 on a day trip to Ona Beach, with the iPhone 4. To me it looks like some guy standing up and raising his arms in the famous touchdown signal that we have seen for well over 100 years.

View attachment 184128

Somewhat jokingly I call this photo "Drunken New England Patriots Fan Celebrates Touchdown." This shot was made in 2017 on a day trip to Ona Beach, with the iPhone 4. To me it looks like some guy standing up and raising his arms in the famous touchdown signal that we have seen for well over 100 years.

Yup looks just like me :bouncingsmileys:

>>SNIP>I've only ever once in my life taken photos with my phone, which was when on 7 June we were in Hamburg and had a wonderful evening out there, and I ran out of batteries in my camera (and hadn't brought the spare ones :roll: ). So I warmed them up in my trouser pocket and used the phone for some scenes in between. That's how I get to be having contributions to this new theme ;). Once in a while I was back to having enough power in the camera again for two more photos, then the battery pack went back into my trouser pocket, I was back to using the phone, then 2 more photos with the camera and so on, until NOTHING made the camera work any longer that night.>SNIP
156handy600x450.jpg

This was written on December 31, 2008...how far things have come! Imagine only once having used your phone's camera.

>>SNIP>I've only ever once in my life taken photos with my phone, which was when on 7 June we were in Hamburg and had a wonderful evening out there, and I ran out of batteries in my camera (and hadn't brought the spare ones :roll: ). So I warmed them up in my trouser pocket and used the phone for some scenes in between. That's how I get to be having contributions to this new theme ;). Once in a while I was back to having enough power in the camera again for two more photos, then the battery pack went back into my trouser pocket, I was back to using the phone, then 2 more photos with the camera and so on, until NOTHING made the camera work any longer that night.>SNIP
156handy600x450.jpg

This was written on December 31, 2008...how far things have come! Imagine only once having used your phone's camera.
I really miss La Foto (Corinna). I hope she is well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back