What's new

Photos taken with a phone

Car mini.webp
 
iPhone bokeh!

iPhone 14 Pro Max shot in raw format and edited in Snapseed.

056AFE42-6BAE-4E94-8D24-164A0176A344.jpeg
 
I hardly look here as I use my phone cam so rarely but I must say some of these shots are too cool for school......:Hail.sml:

This shot was taken on my way home from Vegas to see a Scorpions concert. Since I only brought 2 rolls of film ( I only shot Saturday day before the concert) I had none to shoot this with. D'oh!.... :spank:

Phone....Oneplus Nord N10 Android 11, I don't know from cell phones it was free from T-Mobile.

The Rockies..............
9Gh24fF.jpg
 


First selfie of this year... with a new phone.
A budget friendly Xiaomi again, as I really love the user-friendliness above Samsung.

It has now new bokeh options based on AI, you can make the background lights not only blurred, bigger/smaller, but also change them to stars or hearts, like this. Just wanted to show an example on how photography is evolving on smartphones nowadays.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom