Photos taken with p and s

stc9357

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s84.photobucket.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photos taken with my phone camera. Not new to photography will be purchasing the canon t1i and 50mm to start, 100mm macro from there, 24-75mm, and a flash. My mentor is a wedding and portrait photographer but I find I like to shoot everything which will mean a ton of lenses and more invested in this, it won't just be a hobby.

View attachment 52334View attachment 52335View attachment 52336 $IMG_20130702_075124.jpg$IMAG1598_1.jpg$IMAG1824_1.jpg$IMAG2097_1.jpg$IMG_20130730_071420_1.jpg

Keep in mind I'm only using an htc one v but any critique is welcome the real test will be when I get my new camera.

I think it would be easier to comment if there were only a few images and they were numbered and bumping 5 times in 20 minutes seems a bit excessive...

There is only so much you can control with a P&S camera - some are better than others, so suggestions may or may not make sense.

Some images are better than others, but they remind me of the photos I've taken each time I get a new camera where I've run out to see how it works. I think the photo with the flower and the bee, could be improved with a smaller DOF and a different crop. Either in much closer or in landscape depending on the surroundings (looks like it would have worked based on the cut off flowers, but I wasn't there).

Most reactions

Back