photos

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for looking

Last edited:
hmm. no response. i don't usually shoot this kind of thing, thought id give it a shot. Maybe i shouldn't have. From a photography point i relate to this type of thing (still life?) zero and it probably showed in the photos.

Sorry, not very interesting shots.
kind of what i was thinking about all still life shots but i thought id try it... lol

i agree.

Strictly in terms of compositions, the first one and last one have potential. The second one gives no reason for cutting off the plant: you have it centered and it's clearly the subject, and yet we don't get to see all of it. In contrast, in the last one, you have the pot in the corner of the image on the edge of some shadows, which makes it more likely and reasonable that you'd cut part of it off because you're only suggesting, creating mood or something and not just presenting a portrait of a potted plant. As for the third image, it's just far too cluttered.

In terms of lighting, they are all too harsh, but the last one is closest to achieving an effect. It's more isolated on the subject and the deep shadows gives a moodiness to the image. The first one would be better with more directed light to create more distinct shadows.

Thankyou. This is actually a over a hundred dollar vase, but putting that aside. :lmao:
im trying to hard then.
The last shot i didn't even think about. it was natural for me. It is how i shoot anyway. The first three i tried on. Maybe im trying too hard.

Thankyou. This is actually a over a hundred dollar vase, but putting that aside. :lmao:
im trying to hard then.
The last shot i didn't even think about. it was natural for me. It is how i shoot anyway. The first three i tried on. Maybe im trying too hard.

Yes, turn off that targeting machine thingy and use the Force! :)

Most reactions

Back