photoshoot

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Had a photoshoot a couple of weeks ago....with a dog. It was the dog of a friend of my mum. She wanted to have a pic of the dog and give it to her husband.
Well fine, i can do that........with a normal dog. This dog was uber scared and i had trouble photographing him. That and the dog doesnt have the "look im a happy dog" look. I just took some shots and did some pp in ps.
The freakin thing also bit me.....did make a little bit of money though :)
Anyways, here they are.....and i only printed the last one for her (since she only wanted one):
Jar001.jpg

Jar002.jpg

Jar003.jpg

Jar004.jpg

Jar005.jpg

Jar006.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

JDS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsnow.net
Photos OK to edit
I'd say the last one would be my favorite as well.

So, did you bite him back?

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
It definitely is a dachshund, wire-haired all right, and they are cute but fast little dogs. Seeing these reminds me of the fact that a friend of mine asked me WEEKS ago if not I could come round to their place and take photos of their wire-haired dachshund :oops: ... have never been so far. Only when the dog was still just a puppy... I might better recommend them to hire a young Dutch photographer who takes TACK-SHARP photos of dachshunds!!! ;)

Zada

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Those turned out very nice! Never wouldda guessed it was a hard subject. Looks to innocent to bite too!

SwEetAbbOttMeOHmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I have to agree I like the last one the best. Its to bad he had to go and bite you.

OP
doenoe

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Photos NOT OK to edit
thanks for the kind replies every one. And you are correct about it being a dachshund Corinna :)
And it bit me out of fear, i wanted to undo his leash. But he was so scared the he turned his head and bit me. Still not something you want a dog to be doing....i did correct him a bit though, by grabbing it in its neck. I know it sounds a bit harsh, it being scared and all, but i dont want any dog biting me.

scubabear6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Nice shots. You did the right thing thats how there mothers teach them and what I do, but I go one step further and put them on there backs while holding there throats. Lets them know who the alpha dog is.

OP
doenoe

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thanks for the reply
And yes, i didnt turn him on its back. Did put him down to the ground. And it wasnt a big bite, just 1 k9 in my finger, nothing bad :)

Most reactions

New Topics