Photoshop 6 simple issue?

ang

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I keep getting a thin black border around my pictures when I try to crop. I do not want it. Once I crop and print, the black border appears in the print.

How do I get rid of it? What am I doing wrong?

I'm using CS2, I haven't used 6. But I think what you're seeing is just the programs manipulation of the 'edge' of the picture. It doesn't show up in a print.

If you open it up with another program after cropping, do you still see the border?

It is showing up in my print though. I want to print without the thin black border.

This ONLY happens if I crop the picture, then print.

I know this sounds dumb, but Make sure you're using the croping tool?

I would get borders if I tried cropping, then move it manually, and if I move it off the picture (into the grey area where there is no image), I get a border.

it could be what photong says, make sure your using the cropping tool and not using a marque to crop. If you are using the marque, it could be that you have a stroke set to one pixel or something

i used to have 6 and never had this problem. Either there is something wrong with what you're doing, ie wrong tool or you have pressed something in a option window somewhere.

Most reactions

Back