PhotoShop Addicts.....

graigdavis said:
Just wanted to point a few things out.

1) take the watch off. the matching jewelry is fine, the watch doesnt go.

Yup remembered that to late....

graigdavis said:
2) are you a sloth? :D

Maaaaybe? :lol: Guess you will never know. :wink:

I think the suggestion to let it go might be good. It really is a nice pose and beautiful smile. If your mom likes it...

Your standards are probably pretty high being a photographer. The photoshopped version corrected some of the brightness but makes your expression look a little strained instead of the nice, broad, beautiful smile. Did I mention it is a beautiful smile?

karissa
message in the morning if you're on and remind me to do this
this stuff is simple for me
i know how to do it

ttyl

update//scratch that
karissa.jpg

let me know what ya think
i can edit more if ya like

:shock: Wow! Very nice! I'm impressed!

Sorry I fell off the face of the earth for a bit.... I'm so busy!

Great job! Still... Wow!

Yah man... you have seriously got some talent there.. care to tell me even a smig of how you did it?

i selected a color that was next to a bright spot
then with a brush set at about 25% opacity and set on overlay i just painted over the areas where it was bright

i tried several was but that one worked the best

c0ntr0lz said:
i selected a color that was next to a bright spot
then with a brush set at about 25% opacity and set on overlay i just painted over the areas where it was bright

i tried several was but that one worked the best

I got to this thread late, but that's exactly what I was going to suggest :) This photo could benefit from a soft focus too I think. The harsh light needs softening everywhere imho.

I would like to take a try if you don't mind. You used the wand to grab the color right?

And for heavan's sake go to bed! I know what time it is because we live in the same town you nut! Get some sleep!

Most reactions

Back