Photoshop and Vista??

boomersgot3

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.candacehartphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are they compatable at all? I purchased a backup computer and it has Vista. I wouldl ike to just place my cs2 on it as well but I don't know if it is compatable. I have Win XP on my regular computer and cs2 works like a dream but do I need cs3 for vista? I really don't wand to upgrade but may have to.
Thanks

Works fine on several of my client's computers... just make sure you have at least 2 GB of ram.

My old CS version works on my new comp with Vista so I am sure CS2 will work

Works great, Ive had a little trouble with lightroom but it could be bc I have both running at the same time.

i'm having a hard time w/ vista and my photoimpact pro v11. it worked about two weeks ago on vista and now it doesn't work. i've uninstalled and reinstalled as well as updated the program via nova development update download. is there something i'm missing? it closes when i'm trying to open it.

As an aside, you won't be able to have Photoshop CS2 on more than one PC at the same time, irrespective of OS.

Photoshop has an activation procedure built in and if you attempt to activate it on one machine without deactivating it on the other, it won't work.

It's simple to workaround, just go to (I think) tools, activation and click on the deactivae option. This sends the info to Adobe. On the second PC, tools, activate and off you go.

Ask me how I know that!!!

Oh Hang on. I've just read my licence and apparently I can have it on two computers at once provided that I don't use them at the same time. Well, there you go!!

Oh...And it's HELP - ACTIVATE

No problems with CS2 on Vista Beta and haven't experienced any Cs2 or CS3 on Vista Home edition.

As stated needs at least 2GB RAM. Additionally throw some more disk space at it.

Good luck on your decision.

i'm having a hard time w/ vista and my photoimpact pro v11. it worked about two weeks ago on vista and now it doesn't work. i've uninstalled and reinstalled as well as updated the program via nova development update download. is there something i'm missing? it closes when i'm trying to open it.

I had PhotoImpact Pro 8.5 on an old pentium III laptop. It worked great. When i got my new computer with Vista, i loaded PhotoImpact Pro v11. It barely worked. Lots of error prompts. I unstalled it and sent it back for a refund. I now have Photoshop E5 on Vista. It works as it should. Though i don't like it as well.

Most reactions

Back