Photoshop cc2021 changes

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I may be going crazy because I've resized a .psd file and did a "Save As" to .jpg many times for years. The last week or so I can't do that so was using the Batch function in Bridge to resize and save one photo. After clicking on a few things on the UI panel of saving from Photoshop a message popped up saying "looking for a .jpg option?" and to do a "Save A Copy". Was this changed with the last update?

I'm not aware of anything, but I generally save a PSD. I don't crop anything at this point. Instead in LR I create a virtual copy and crop that, then export as a JPEG.

I'm not aware of anything, but I generally save a PSD. I don't crop anything at this point. Instead in LR I create a virtual copy and crop that, then export as a JPEG.
I use ACR because that is all I had for many years. Last year I went with the subscription and LR looks the same as ACR and I don't have to import. When I crop in PS I keep the delete pixels option unchecked. The export at a smaller file is for web 2048 long side.

I use ACR because that is all I had for many years. Last year I went with the subscription and LR looks the same as ACR and I don't have to import. When I crop in PS I keep the delete pixels option unchecked. The export at a smaller file is for web 2048 long side.

Different methods, I tend to use everything available from Bridge to LR to PS. I use ACR occasionally, but more as a filter. Unless I'm tethered, I use Bridge as my first cull then move files in a batch to thier folders. Rather than import files in LR I right click on the folder and click on synchronize to bring all new folders & files in. By using a "file down" structure, I only have to click once on the the top folder to bring everything in at once, without having to select individual folders or files to import.

Different methods, I tend to use everything available from Bridge to LR to PS. I use ACR occasionally, but more as a filter. Unless I'm tethered, I use Bridge as my first cull then move files in a batch to thier folders. Rather than import files in LR I right click on the folder and click on synchronize to bring all new folders & files in. By using a "file down" structure, I only have to click once on the the top folder to bring everything in at once, without having to select individual folders or files to import.
Thanks for the tip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back