Photoshop CS6 extended.... HELP PLEASE!

Can I use this as a stand-alone software and NOT pay a monthly subscription?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aswiftakita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all...

Ok just bought this software but I haven't opened it yet.... I need an "ABSOLUTE" answer on something before I do too. Can I or can I NOT use this software as a "standalone" and withOUT having to pay a monthly subscription?

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all...

Ok just bought this software but I haven't opened it yet.... I need an "ABSOLUTE" answer on something before I do too. Can I or can I NOT use this software as a "standalone" and withOUT having to pay a monthly subscription?

If you purchased the boxed full version... or an upgrade to an existing version... then no subscription needed to the best of my knowledge. I have the same.. and need no subscription.

OP
A

aswiftakita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
The box shows a "person" looking a bit "mosaic" and it says Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended the student/teacher version. This is the "stand-alone" version? I do NOT need to pay?

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
The box shows a "person" looking a bit "mosaic" and it says Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended the student/teacher version. This is the "stand-alone" version? I do NOT need to pay?

Are you a student? Or a teacher? I understand Adobe may require proof of academic standing before they will issue a key. That is what I have heard.. I do not know from experience. Since they price that version really cheap.. they are more stringent on the rules... (that is not considered a normal version)

OP
A

aswiftakita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
yes, I am "currently" a student...

Most reactions

New Topics