photoshop editing

spinxy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
is there a photo shop wiz that would like to re-touch my first shoots pictures?

some of the images didn't come out perfect, but i'm sure a wiz could re-touch/edit to make them look fairly good.
would be great if you could explain the proces of the edit's to as i'm learning photoshop slowly.

photos are mainly glamour
pm me and i can e-mail them

thanks

oh cheers i had been looking for an area like that,
do you have a good website i can upload images to display on here!!

having a nightmare trying to upload images.
is anyone willing for me to e-mail pic's for them to have a go at editing?
if so pm me your e-mail address

Thanks

How many are there? I might host them for you for a week or so or something till the discussion/help is over.

well the main ones that i think have come out the best are 6 photos!
i have uploaded them to googles picasa2 (thingy) and used that link, which didn't work.
i would use the flickr.com but noticed it was yahoo run and already have enough accounts all over the place which i forget passwords for etc.
it could be that i haven't made the directory public, which i don't want to do as the model is gradually getting herself established and doing me a favour by letting me practice. hence not wanting her pic's all over the place esp at my quality of photography!

my e-mail is spinxy_@_msn_._com (remove the underscores from e-mail address) if your'd like to e-mail, i didn't realise before there was no PM on here!! lol sorry to used to other forums!!

Last edited:
OK, I sent you an email to which you can reply and send the photos for hosting.

You should now click the EDIT button on your post above and change the @ mark to _at_ or something. This site is crawled by several engines and you're potentially sending your address to every spammer on the planet earth. :D

Spinxy,

I sent back some mods to the picture you sent me. Posting it here might get someone banned. :wink:

Cheers for the edits and explanation, i have already replied to your e-mail.
do you really think them pictures will get me banned from here? i thought i had seen topless photos on here before?!?

Cheers for the edits and explanation, i have already replied to your e-mail.
do you really think them pictures will get me banned from here? i thought i had seen topless photos on here before?!?

You can ask a moderator, but I am pretty sure they don't allow it here. It is a shame, I know.

You can ask a moderator, but I am pretty sure they don't allow it here. It is a shame, I know.

thanks for letting me know, i'll ask a mod, it's strange considering they have many post with nudity in!! once i find out i'll let you know the out-come

cheers

Most reactions

Back