What's new

Photoshop Filters problem

burstintoflame81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
729
Reaction score
0
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Do some filters not work if you are in 16bit mode? I just tried using the Smart Blur and that was the only blur option greyed out as well as all the "Artistic" menu. When I switched to 8bit mode, they all came back. Is this an error?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
I found something saying that online but the list it showed of what works with 16-bit was much smaller than what I had available. Guess it was just an old page or something. Thanks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom