What's new

photoshop fun

ok so you are saying reply to every thread? you have people who just say good! or i like it! wow, i am not into that, why woudl i say that? just to get another post? nah... i would rather give them what i actaulyl like about it!
thanks for the decent reply anyways
 
Wasn't meant in sarcasm, perhaps I will add something though.

I think you did a wonderful job taking a picture of your girlfriend and yourself, and the text works very well, the only portion I can't say I am very fond of is the reflection of the image, personally I think it would remain as a strong image with the border and text. Good job with it though, it is quite difficult to take a self portrait, especially with another person in the frame. :)
 
wclement7 said:
ok so you are saying reply to every thread? you have people who just say good! or i like it! wow, i am not into that, why woudl i say that? just to get another post? nah... i would rather give them what i actaulyl like about it!
thanks for the decent reply anyways

I'm not saying reply to every thread, just make an effort to be a part of the community. That doesn't mean you have to spam though...
 
i do make an effort, obviously not a good enough effort.... i reply to the threads i actaully like, which is not often you know?
 
untitled17tr.jpg
 
Neophyte Photographer said:
anyone else's opinions on my psed form of willie's shot?

Well...it's awfully blurry...I always have preferred clarity in my shots (not that I'm any good at capturing that, lol). I guess I prefer the original.
 
Verbal said:
Well...it's awfully blurry...I always have preferred clarity in my shots (not that I'm any good at capturing that, lol). I guess I prefer the original.


I was thinking it would draw more attention to the reflection instead of the actual shot
 
Neophyte Photographer said:
I was thinking it would draw more attention to the reflection instead of the actual shot

Well, it does...but I guess I'd just rather see the actual shot, with less attention on the reflection. =)
 
Verbal said:
Well, it does...but I guess I'd just rather see the actual shot, with less attention on the reflection. =)


to each his own

I just thought I'd try something new and different than what everyone else does.
 
*i apologize to everyone on TPF, and ask that the next mod to read this will delete my account*
 
wclement7 said:
thanks for the reply man! at least i got one reply! :P i don;t knwo why i don;t ever get replys in the general forum... sure my work is not as great as jonmikals and jonk's and others, but i am just here looking to make my fotos better, and how can i do that when i have a biassed opinion? lol thanks mike!

i was away yesterday until close to midnight and reviewing yesterdays activity, i noticed the site was relatively slow most of the day. you posted late in the evening (EST)...that would probably explain the lack of comment on your image.

when i first opened it i thought it was a lovely picture of you and your girlfriend and liked what you did to it in PS. :thumbup:

i hope you continue to post. keep in mind the time of day you posted and if it drops a bit, bump it back up. we're getting new members by the hour and the general gallery gets slammed often. :er:

take care man!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom