Photoshop help

Tangerini

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I've had access to one version or another of Photoshop for over 10 years, but I haven't done much more than play around; ie messing with photos to the extreme.
I currently don't have access to a physical darkroom, so I've turned to doing more digital photography. Now I'm having to come to terms with actually learning Photoshop in a serious way...
Anywho this is an attempt, please help!

Original:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I think I like the original better. The two edits have very pale skin tones...I don't know, that may be more accurate but I prefer the rosy, healthy look of the original.

Hmmm I would take the second one and boost the contrast personally (or just add curves) and then make the skin tones a little less pink in the hue section.

I also like the original, the edits are much too pale. :)

As the images get paler, the right eye of the girl seems to be more dominately pink and unhealthy (like it is reddish and irritated)

Thank you all for your input!

Azuth, I suppose I should have figured out what I was attempting to end up with a bit better. I'm wanting to adjust the color slightly. She does have very pale skin (in fact she's sick so her color is even more lacking in this picture) so I'm trying to take away some of the pinkness.

There's a definite difference coming from my file to what's posted... (the adjustments aren't quite as pale) how can I keep the color more true to what it is before I upload?

Also any C/C on the actual photo?

Most reactions

Back