What's new

Photoshop of one of my pics :)

Olympus8MP

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
416
Reaction score
0
Location
Youngstown, OH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't know where exactly to put this, so if its in the wrong place, go ahead and move it.

I added some texture and other things to one of my less interesting shots. What do ya think? It helps to break up some of the empty sky, i think. :D Or is it too much?

wintertree.JPG
 
Does the impression of wispy white clouds come from your pp, or were there some in the original photo? For if there were some, I would not consider the sky too bland and would like this photo for what it is and how it was composed.

And I am undecided on whether this already should go into "The Creative Corner" or whether it is still one for the General Gallery ...
4.gif
 
yeah there were some decent clouds, but only the tops of them looked good. The bottom was all gray and hazy (typical snow clouds).
 
while it looks ok, the background seems too flat. looks like rocks but without any bumps or cracks in it, kinda unnatural
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom