What's new

photoshop plugins?

freeze3kgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Louis Area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry not sure where to post this, but are there plugins or does the photo essentials program have more effect to do like "pastels" or things of that nature?
 
i have alien skin's exposure, and i love it.
 
I Googled 'free photoshop plugins' and it came up with tons of stuff. It's just deciding which ones work for you and which ones don't. Good luck and have fun.
 
thank for the replys i got an IM with a "let me google that for you" paste that cracked me up.

im not computer savvy and try not to download free content because im afraid of viruses and what not, but thought i'd ask to see if there were some trusted plug-ins that people use like SrBiscuit suggested.

feel free to flame me, but make sure to give some helpful advice on which plug-ins etc work best for you or you like.

thanks :D
 
donwloaded a bunch of 'em with regrets.

I know you meant to add a 'no' in there.. :)

There's some great stuff on that site, I just checked it out. The vintage edit actions are pretty cool, something I taught myself how to do very recently and not as well either..
 
donwloaded a bunch of 'em with regrets.

I know you meant to add a 'no' in there.. :)

There's some great stuff on that site, I just checked it out. The vintage edit actions are pretty cool, something I taught myself how to do very recently and not as well either..

LOL, thanks! Fixed it.
 
Just play!

What I would recommend is playing with the Remask to separate an image into different sections, then going back over with Adjust 4 to edit and play with the look. You can cycle through the presets (which are pretty good) and then when you find one that has a feel close to what you want, you can fine tune it from there.

I will then hit it with denoise (and maybe detail after that).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom