What's new

Photoshop question?

DanielleZuni

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Eagle Mountain, UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm in a high school level photography class. We've been working with Photoshop a lot and our teacher asked us to make a tutorial on something interesting we could do on Photoshop that we haven't learned yet. Some things we've learned have been head swapping, color changing, removing people from pictures, and this flooding a room with water thing. Any ideas on what I could do the tutorial on?
 
I'm in a high school level photography class. We've been working with Photoshop a lot and our teacher asked us to make a tutorial on something interesting we could do on Photoshop that we haven't learned yet. Some things we've learned have been head swapping, color changing, removing people from pictures, and this flooding a room with water thing. Any ideas on what I could do the tutorial on?

Cloning out power lines and filling it in to look normal on a photo.
 
^+1 - I think everyone on this forum would recommend the more practical stuff. I think most people on here don't usually go for the absurd stuff. We use the things that a professional would use to make a picture better.

Do a tutorial on retouching a model portrait with wrinkle removal, skin blur, whitening of eyes and teeth, brightening of eyes etc etc. Or do a tutorial on HDR.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom