Photoshop show off time

I did it!

DONE2a.jpg

LOL.jpg

If you stare at the above image long enough after several minutes youll notice, almost like its a optical illusion. But after a while you may notice I used the vignetting feature on photoshops elements.

Special thanks to SrBisquit for making images like this possible. :lol:

No seriously though, thanks.​

Ok op here's the last one I did.

3901588721_ce4b3f74c9_o.jpg

Here's some stuff off my old flickr account. I don't have anything remotely recent on this computer:

Lomo edit with a heavy vignette:

2452509751_23e6d11bd5_o.jpg

Another heavy vignette (probably too heavy, trying to hide a blown out sky LOL) and a basic glow and color tweak:

2413762221_033200033a_o.jpg

And finally, a gnarly duotone with an inverted vignette and heavy sharpening (and a hideous watermark! Gawd I was dumb two years ago, lol):

2386054045_0289ee70e0_b.jpg

What's this LOMO edit I keep seing in this thread. Is that a mas produced action?

It depends who you ask. A lot of times its just a cross process look, and others its full vignette and deep saturation with a slight color shift. It's supposed to look like these cameras: Lomography

If you want to get really specific, look at the shots on the bottom of that page.

It depends who you ask. A lot of times its just a cross process look, and others its full vignette and deep saturation with a slight color shift. It's supposed to look like these cameras: Lomography

If you want to get really specific, look at the shots on the bottom of that page.

Thanks for the the info. I'm actually familiar with it but I guess it differs with terminology.

If you stare at the above image long enough after several minutes youll notice, almost like its a optical illusion. But after a while you may notice I used the vignetting feature on photoshops elements.

Special thanks to SrBisquit for making images like this possible. :lol:

No seriously though, thanks.​
You took that photograph?

Jas... love the taxi.

As for me, here's a recent one I'm pretty proud of...

Original...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight.jpg

Edited...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2.jpg

100% crop...

Salem%20Courthouse%20and%20Library%20-%20019%20TrueSight%20-%20rev2%20-%20full%20crop.jpg

Chris that's a really clean edit you did there, lol even at a 100%!

Ok here's the last edit I'm pretty proud of. Didn't do any editing but colour management but it took me a while to get it just right in my eyes. Here's a sample from the series:

3912053871_99586cac66_o.jpg

Motion blur added, mutli-step process by which its posterized and turned into a cartoon... etc, etc:

chris_gocart_posterized_sm.jpg

More cartoon processing, with the original:

bmcomic.jpg

0001_5x7.jpg

And one more, done in more of a 'sketch' after quadtoning:

zoe_mirror_sketch_sm.jpg

Thanks, camz. I loved that series you did with tha girl. I can only imagine what the drivers-by were thinking. :lol:

rufus... nice edits. Love the cartoon effect. Awesome for the folks in costume.

Most reactions

Back