Photoshop trick help?

Try using the liquify tool or the clone tool. With the liquify tool you should be able to make it look a lot better. It might help to post the picture you are working on too.

Can you give us an example of the photo in question? That way we can have a go at repairing it ourselves and then tell what we did.

it's not a specific picture I'm working on it's a majority of people have a little double chin. Clone tool doesn't work very well. I'm more looking to cut it out. Using a clone tool seems to make there face 2 long or it looks unnatural.I'll try the liquefy and c how it looks. I seen a video a while back where the guy cut it out and you would have never known. But it was a fast forward speed and didn't give instructions on how he did it. But I've always wanted 2 know

I do this a lot. But every situation and angle and facial structure is different ... so there's more than a bit of art that must accompany the use of specific tools and techniques.

Tiberius47 has a good suggestion. I'll be glad to take a shot at it and share the process if you'll give us an example to work on.

I will second the clone tool. If it is small enough, maybe the spot heal?

Really all you need to do is remove the crease and make it flow. Then liquify can help to push it up into place.

Please post a sample image, it seems like many of us are willing to show you a process

Like I said before It's not one picture it's a ton of them. I'm experimenting with some old snapshots nothing important. I think the liquify tool seems to help the most like Deadeye008 recommended. With some other healing tools. but i'd still like to find out how the guy did it in the video I watched a few months back. He cut it out and moved it in seconds and it looked flawless. I wish i could remember where I seen it! Thanks for all the tips everyone!!!

Most reactions

Back