AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #1 Here is a photo of my buddy I took last year and photoshopped this morning...
freeze3kgt TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 213 Reaction score 0 Location St. Louis Area Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 #2 hmmm .. so thats why they had a recall on last years air jordans ..
A AlexL TPF Noob! Joined May 16, 2010 Messages 427 Reaction score 0 Location Washington, DC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 27, 2010 #3 lol, I think you need to photoshop his hands too to act as a stabilizer......
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Okay...I will do that now...any suggestions as to what to do with his hands...maybe an "Iron Man" look...with the beams of light shooting out from the palms?
Okay...I will do that now...any suggestions as to what to do with his hands...maybe an "Iron Man" look...with the beams of light shooting out from the palms?
AgentDrex No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 2,837 Reaction score 405 Location Bemidji, Minnesota, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 *bumpity-bump-bump*