Photoshopped.

found these 2 pics on the internet and turned them into a wallpaper!
IVwallpaperzINCOMPLETE.jpg

here's the originals
wallpaper_38.jpg

74_3.jpg

also

Here's a snap shot of my friends Dodge stratus and a squished version below.
604692_56_full.jpg

Your_Rides_Officially_Been_Pimped.jpg

and here's a snap of my car and squished below
jr27.jpg

MySquishedBaby.jpg

I do quite a bit of photoshoppin'...virtually every single one of my pics is photoshopped.

Not quite what you guys do...this one's all from scratch. It took me SO many hours! >.<

Galaxy_by_Choucism.jpg

Verbal said:
I do quite a bit of photoshoppin'...virtually every single one of my pics is photoshopped.

Not quite what you guys do...this one's all from scratch. It took me SO many hours! >.<

[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/UcK|Verbal/Galaxy_by_Choucism.jpg[/IMG]

:D I've played with some of those tutorials! Looks like you've done all the tutorials and combined them into one pic! :shock: good job man!

LEXTC said:
:D I've played with some of those tutorials! Looks like you've done all the tutorials and combined them into one pic! :shock: good job man!

I didn't use any tutorials for that... I think I remember seeing a tutorial for a star field like mine, but I only looked at his main picture and tried to copy it. =P

This is some Photoshop effect that my daughter once applied to her favourite photo of herself:

010604_Portrait1_photocopy-filter.jpg

I have a gallery with some amazing photoshop photos I have collected and some that I have done like this one.

photo

If you have any good ones upload them to the site, I would love to have them on the site :)

Here's one I did awhile back. the rider is a 13 year old kid named Sky Richards. Him and his brother Austin are local favorites in MotoX.

Original (cropped)
moto1a.jpg

PS Edit
moto5acopy.gif

I was messing with a buddy's pic and came up with this. I LOVE DARK pix...:wink:

His pic.

dryer003.jpg

My chop

2458788619_c528d78a12_o.jpg

I know its not necessarily better I just like it lol

I took this one, copied the left side then pasted and inverted it onto the other, kinda came out good IMO

2431895391_7338cd8d8e_b.jpg

M1M that looks awesome.. great chop..

Funny that this theme thread hasn't seen any action in a long time... Well, we can fix that, right folks?!

Going through old archives today, I ran across a shot I made one foggy night in San Francisco 8 years ago this month and decided to play with it in Photoshop out of boredom.

Here's the original SOOC:

San_Francisco_Night_14036_Original.jpg

Canon 20D, ISO 100, 13 seconds @ f/7.1, 115mm with Canon 100-400mm lens

And here's the 'shopped version:

San_Francisco_Night_14036.jpg

That was fun! :D

This was a card given to me by my daughter. :)

$i-Dnkk8zb-L.jpg

Just a "pencil drawing" PS filter. I used this in a class presentation on "green" transportation.
file931272475416.jpg

original:

DSC_1401 by cmwrenn3, on Flickr

Just a "pencil drawing" PS filter. I used this in a class presentation on "green" transportation.
file931272475416.jpg

original:

DSC_1401 by cmwrenn3, on Flickr

I LOVE special effects like this on just about everything! Very nice.

Here's one of mine: (the same photo with 3 different effects)

$i-wJJBvFP-L.jpg

$i-49rtFbw-L.jpg

$i-7hs9D74-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back