What's new

Physical Attraction

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...
 
Last edited:
i like it. took me a min or two to figure it out. maybe thats what makes it a good picture.
 
I find it amazing how some of the most simple images can be the most interesting. Nice job!
 
I find it amazing how some of the most simple images can be the most interesting. Nice job!


I couldn't agree more........

A simple image that says so much. Kuddos on a fine picture
 
You're definitely developing a style, Federico, and one that I like very, very much! The texture is perfect, as was the light ... and the story created by that long shadow is perfect, too. Just another very good "genunine invisible"!
 
Thanks Akoz, Roger, Fusee, STICKMAN, and LaFoto!

You're definitely developing a style, Federico, and one that I like very, very much! The texture is perfect, as was the light ... and the story created by that long shadow is perfect, too. Just another very good "genunine invisible"!
Much appreciated, Corinna. I think I'm slowly finding the type of photography that I enjoy shooting the most, but I still can't put a "label" to it. I know the style has to do with the "discovery" of things that are hidden in plain sight, but that's all I can say about it. I need more time!
 
Last edited:
I don't know if I've ever seen a photo so fitting to it's title. Good eye indeed.
 
Love this picture, especially how the shadows of lean towards the leaf. Great simple picture!
 
well spotted and cool title.
 
Thanks for your kind comments, guys, glad you like it.
 
i agree with lafoto completely and i too enjoy your images
 
i agree with lafoto completely and i too enjoy your images
My response to LaFoto also applies here :) Thanks much for the kind words.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom