What's new

Physical Attraction

Thanks, danir!
 
The angle/detail on that shadow is great!!!
Definitely agree about the title...did you think of that right away?
 
very nice.I like your view point!:lol:
 
Thanks asc, maba, and Lensmeister for your kind comments.

Definitely agree about the title...did you think of that right away?
To be honest, no :D
 
It's a fine photo with or without the title. I always ignore titles.
 
i like it. took me a min or two to figure it out. maybe thats what makes it a good picture.
me also it takes a while for me to figure it out anyway nice capture..
 
i agree but, is this photo good without the smart title?

Yes I think it is!

It's technically correct & if I saw this in a book or a gallery I would get it straight away & start thinking about it's meaning & symbolism!

Good find & good shot!:thumbup:
 
Thanks Fox Paw, jv17, and PlasticSpanner!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom