Austin Greene
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2012
- Messages
- 1,472
- Reaction score
- 855
- Location
- Mountain View, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey TPF!
So I'm photographing a building here on campus for a project, and the truth of the matter is I'm a bit at ends when it comes to picking a decent crop. The weather has been finicky, so reshooting is not an option before the project is due. I'm not too concerned with image quality, but rather composition and exposure.
As for the shot itself, its an artifice of the sky and building face, which was in the shade. There are some artifacts from the blending around a couple edges, but I'm not concerned about them since the focus is on composition and exposure.
If you all could toss me a number for which is your favorite, that would be great
Any and all CC is completely welcome as well, architecture photography (this projects focus) is not at all my forte, and I know it
Crop 1 (Original shot/no cropping):
Crop 2 (Quickly cloned out bottom right bright spot):
Crop 3:
Crop 4, my favorite:
Thanks!
Toga
So I'm photographing a building here on campus for a project, and the truth of the matter is I'm a bit at ends when it comes to picking a decent crop. The weather has been finicky, so reshooting is not an option before the project is due. I'm not too concerned with image quality, but rather composition and exposure.
As for the shot itself, its an artifice of the sky and building face, which was in the shade. There are some artifacts from the blending around a couple edges, but I'm not concerned about them since the focus is on composition and exposure.
If you all could toss me a number for which is your favorite, that would be great
Any and all CC is completely welcome as well, architecture photography (this projects focus) is not at all my forte, and I know it
Crop 1 (Original shot/no cropping):
Crop 2 (Quickly cloned out bottom right bright spot):
Crop 3:
Crop 4, my favorite:
Thanks!
Toga
