What's new

Pic from noob..

sanctifyer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 15, 2006
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

Here is a picture I took at the town of Bath, UK last weekend.
I took it with a Sony DSC-V1

rsdsc029868pc.jpg


Please critique it and offer suggestions for improvement!

Thanks,
sanc
 
Good shot! Interesting composition, gives a feeling of being "on the other side" because of the reverse angle of the wall.

Rob
 
Yea great shot....i love bath...one of my fav places :thumbup:
 
Thanks! :D

I've just finished playing with it in Paint Shop Pro..
It has some 'Automatic' photo enhancement options for colour, saturation etc.. Also tweaked the histogram thing..


rsdsc029864ok.jpg


sanc
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom