pic of my boys help on color please

mully4235

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Was wondering if I could get some CC/help on this pic of my boys. Mainly on color and brightness. Too bright? I'm calibrated, but everything looks so very yellow on my end.

IMG_3821full5web.jpg

Colour/WB looks fine on my work monitor, but the images does appear at least 2/3 - 1 stop too bright.

Fine picture but too bright, the background would have been better if not so white. Nice boys.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture! I saw it on ILP or maybe facebook, but I can tell you that the general consensus here on this site is going to be it is over exposed. However, I don't think so, it looks wonderful.

WOW amazing photo..a tad bright but not bad. I really like it, Nice work.

I would say there is no reason to use a high ISO (ISO1000) with the 50mm and flash even at F5.

But on to the picture, It looks a tad bright, but you can probably get it away with it with a little more contrast. I am with Ababysean, I like it.

original looks great too me. there is still detail in the highlights, so its not blown out or anything.. i think it looks very clean and professional well done

Have you considered rotating the image 90°? The baby on top looks like it is sliding into the frame.

Thanks all!

BuS_RiDeR - I really like how you put a lot more contrast in there. I used to over do it so now I tend to do too little.

Ryan - Did I use flash on that pic??? I know some of the pics I took that day I did use flash, that must have been one of them. With my older son I'm lucky if he will sit there for more than 2 minutes, so I snap away, trying different settings , trying to learn.

Kundalin - I never thought about rotating it, I'll have to try it, thanks!

This any better?

IMG_3821fullcopy4web.jpg
[/IMG]

or how about b&w lol.... I just cannot seem to get the color right.

IMG_3821bwweb.jpg
[/IMG]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back