C ckboucher TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2010 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #1 Here's a pic I took of my kid. just wondering what you guys thought. what could be better... thanks, Kim
Here's a pic I took of my kid. just wondering what you guys thought. what could be better... thanks, Kim
BuS_RiDeR No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 2,355 Reaction score 83 Location Riverview, New Brunswick, Canada. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 13, 2010 #2 Personally I think the flash is a bit to much... maybe if you had better/more ambiant light it may have been better... Also, I think the shot would have been improved if you didn't cut the top of his head.
Personally I think the flash is a bit to much... maybe if you had better/more ambiant light it may have been better... Also, I think the shot would have been improved if you didn't cut the top of his head.