What's new

Pick Me

JonK

I want MORE!!
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
3,568
Reaction score
140
Location
Manitoba, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
flower8wf.jpg
 
Without a doubt, a very original image, and that surprises. Good work.

Sin duda, una imagen muy original, y que sorprende. Buen trabajo.
 
:biglaugh:
OMG that is freakin hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:
and they say you have a good eye :lol:
well seen :lol:

:thumbsup:
 
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: Holy cow..I almost lost my roast beef sandwich. Now thats funny. Great...eye. :thumbup: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
 
Thanks all!! :D :D

I'll have to keep my eye on the lookout for more ripe opportunities like this. ;)
 
man, do i feel blonde... i sat here thinking " aww.. great shot..." then saw jonmikals laughter, and wondered, what in the world is funny...

(been a while, ok.... forgot about that part of the anatomy....) just love the heck outta this...!!! thanks for the giggling...!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom