Picking up a film nikon today $100 budget

I didn't realize it is an FM2n with 1/250 flash sync too.

I have experience with the FE. It is a sweet old Aperture priority auto exposure manual focus body. I also have the N80. It is much more advanced than the FE but, not near as nice build quality. Of those 2 I'd go for the FE. Over all though, the F4 would be my pick. Professional build quality that should last for ever. If you're going to shoot film, turn off the automatics, get yourself a good light meter and have at it.

I have experience with the FE. It is a sweet old Aperture priority auto exposure manual focus body. I also have the N80. It is much more advanced than the FE but, not near as nice build quality. Of those 2 I'd go for the FE. Over all though, the F4 would be my pick. Professional build quality that should last for ever. If you're going to shoot film, turn off the automatics, get yourself a good light meter and have at it.

I ended up with an FM2n. It has a meter but I'll be grabbing a light meter anyway as it is, not to say inaccurate, just not very specific. Either over right on or under lol. They had an F4 and some F3s but for what I had to spend the condition, and weight, of the FM2n was just right.

My next film body is sure to be medium or large format though!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back