pics f my g/f i took...what can i do 2 get better?

Brianw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
53ot2it.jpg

53ff3ax.jpg

5ylxh88.jpg

4p3ioew.jpg

l_693e945fa1b05a08990c1c514b29049b.jpg

feeedback plz

Welcome to the forum.

I like what I see, plenty of creativity and talent.

Excellent work! I really like no. 5, with the reflection. Were these take indoors and what kind of flash did you use?

They are really good, nice work. As Mike said, you're really creative.

I am new with computer programs, however, I use Paint (very small, and simple).. Cropping I personally think does the biggest change in the picture.. When I crop my picture, it helps the viewer focus on what I want them to.. Not what their wandering eyes focus on..

Maybe cropping your pictures so their eye doesnt wander around the backround of the picture would be great.., also, try blurring the backround, maybe using a small aperture (try getting her head in a shot, with the backround NOT close nearby, so it blurrs it, but have it do something with what the picture's trying to "say" to the viewer)

-Jess

Beautiful, creative, full of talent. Keep up the good work. I would like to see more of your work.

thanks man i have more but i dont think that they are really all that great

Last one is the best, hands down. Well done.

You seem to be on a very good track here. But there is still room for improvement. So on that note, I'm gonna give a serious critique...in the modeling/fashion photo vein.

#1: Her shirt is too blown out, and you need a hair light top-left to fill in the shadows on her legs and immediately behind her.

#2 Just doesn't do it for me. Her skin, especially on her arms and face, is gray. Her expression doesn't really say anything...the whole pose looks fake. I also don't see any point to the odd angle. And no girl wants to look like they have giant feet.

#3 The concept is good but not executed correctly. You and she need to be dead center. Her head/shoulders/breasts/legs are all out of line with each other.

#4 Trash this one. The pose makes her look fat.

#5 Like I said before, this one is the best. Nearly perfect...but you need to rotate it slightly in order to straighten out the mirror.

thanks man that was some really good stuff im gonna use that on my next shoot ....

l_fc2d39b3162b0391ae63111c95a8ec99.jpg

i have a hard time taking pics of myself lol

l_4b0bb048d017fa04225874f3404b1f80.jpg
3yey4nq.jpg
5073ixf.jpg
664bn21.jpg

I really like the lighting and color in the first and last pictures. I like the colors better in the first picture... but I love the idea of the reflection in the last photo.

~Kristen

These photos are like super-professional! *is blown away*
Your girlfriend is a good model btw and the colours are great. Keep it up!

Most reactions

Back