DerekSalem
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2009
- Messages
- 660
- Reaction score
- 10
- Location
- Cleveland, OH
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm a member of 707 (basically a 20-30 something church within another church) here in Cleveland and I've always thought about taking pictures of the service (It's been going on for about 7 years and I've been here 6+). On average each service gets around 300-400 people (we've gotten up to around 900 a service, with 3 services every Sunday).
Anyway, nothing has been done to these pics (no PP at all) -- they were just uploaded and linked. Let me know what you think of the actual composition and whatnot (and also what you would do in PP if you'd be so kind). I plan on taking some more, next time actually moving around (this was all done from my spot). Also, sorry about the number of pics. Only meant to put up 3-4 but wanted input on a few more =P
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Anyway, nothing has been done to these pics (no PP at all) -- they were just uploaded and linked. Let me know what you think of the actual composition and whatnot (and also what you would do in PP if you'd be so kind). I plan on taking some more, next time actually moving around (this was all done from my spot). Also, sorry about the number of pics. Only meant to put up 3-4 but wanted input on a few more =P
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
