pics from iraq

I would really like to see a portfolio of all your iraq pictures if you would be willing to make one. These have so much feeling and energy =]

i dont think i got enough pics to create a portfolio yet, but i have another 7 months to go over here. im sure by then i will have a good portfolio. i try to capture a different side of the country, which i think is very important.

I really love that first photo. Like someone earlier said, the symmetry and straightforwardness of the background building creates a very powerful image. I think it's a good contrast to the foreground object, which so fortunately is at an angle. Perhaps if the photo was taken closer to the broken arch, making it larger, it would become more significant in the photo and bring more balance between the background and foreground.

i dont think i got enough pics to create a portfolio yet, but i have another 7 months to go over here. im sure by then i will have a good portfolio. i try to capture a different side of the country, which i think is very important.

Aramator, I for one would like to see pictures of how the war has impacted the general population. I understand the be-fores are out of the question but the nows would be interesting.

BTW, my first post was not intended as political but rather one coming from someone who has spent a lifetime building & creating not destroying.

Aramator, I for one would like to see pictures of how the war has impacted the general population. I understand the be-fores are out of the question but the nows would be interesting.

BTW, my first post was not intended as political but rather one coming from someone who has spent a lifetime building & creating not destroying.

If you want to see more photography of how things are going in Iraq you should google fellow Combat Camera men and women such as, TSgt Jeremy Lock, SSgt Stacy Pearsall, MSgt Andy Dunaway there are many many more but those are some of my fav photographers whos work is amazing.
Their sites,
http://www.f8pj.com/
http://www.jeremylockphotos.com/

Thanks Snyder, if all goes well I will be hooked up to Hi-speed tomorrow after waiting a month for a technician to come & install an outdoor modum. As it is now I have to pass on most stuff because of the eternity to load on my no speed dial-up.

I am so old I can remember when Bell provided good service. :>)

Most reactions

Back