jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These were taken last Nov-Dec with my Canon 2000D and the stock 75-300mm lens, hand held. I only have jpeg copies of these, but I tried to improve them a bit with PP. Looking forward to next Nov when the White Pelecans return, so I get another opportunity with a tripod and my Sigma 50-500mm on the Canon 90D.

1. f/8 1/500 ISO 200 300mm
Nov202001 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

2. f/5.6 1/1600 ISO 200 300mm
Dec202001 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

3. f/5.6 1/2000 ISO 200 300mm
Dec202002 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

4. f/5.6 1/1600 ISO 320 300mm
Dec202003 by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

I like #3. Is that a Kestral hawk?

very nice set.. i would love this location.. so wild and peaceful

very nice set.. i would love this location.. so wild and peaceful
Thanks! I don't know about wild, in the last photo, I cropped out the runner on the trail on the other side of the water, and the houses. It's actually a trail along the edge of the lake. There is one small area that is house-free, but the rest of the trail is lined with houses, nice ones, but still houses. It's just a little pocket of tranquility in suburbia. :)

Thanks! I don't know about wild, in the last photo, I cropped out the runner on the trail on the other side of the water, and the houses. It's actually a trail along the edge of the lake. There is one small area that is house-free, but the rest of the trail is lined with houses, nice ones, but still houses. It's just a little pocket of tranquility in suburbia. :)
very nice...

Dang! You got a Kestrel. I've been wanting to get one of those up here.

Nice set.

Dang! You got a Kestrel. I've been wanting to get one of those up here.

Nice set.
Thanks! Yes, they show up here in the Fall, or are at least more visible when the leaves have dropped. Can't wait to put some better glass on them than what I had available last Fall and Winter.

Been real busy lately so sorry for the late replies to come.
Nice set, Jeff, love the American Kestrel, they're a beautiful raptor.

Most reactions

Back