M MPowerM3 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2006 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location Ct, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #1 Spent a week in Aruba, had a blast, till I lost a battle with the sun and hurt myself...oh well, didnt stop me from partying like a rock star. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
Spent a week in Aruba, had a blast, till I lost a battle with the sun and hurt myself...oh well, didnt stop me from partying like a rock star. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.
DeepSpring TPF Noob! Joined Jul 12, 2006 Messages 1,451 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #2 I really like 3 and 8
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #3 I love #8.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 #4 Yes, #8 is picture perfect!!!! You should frame that one!!!
M MPowerM3 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2006 Messages 239 Reaction score 0 Location Ct, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Wow thanks guys, I have a few like #8 but that was my view every night.
M megapaws TPF Noob! Joined Sep 21, 2005 Messages 539 Reaction score 9 Location Toronto, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2006 #6 #8 for sure. I also love the positioning of the light in #2... good capture.
H heip TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2004 Messages 502 Reaction score 0 Sep 30, 2006 #7 I'm not a big fan of sunset shots but you nailed #8. It's the perfect sunset shot IMO.